Watch the video below for a quick tutorial walking through how to grade quizzes, assignments and discussions in Canvas. We will also look at using rubrics and setting categories and weights.
Here are some examples and helpful guidance for making Rubrics
- A huge list of sample rubrics: http://course1.winona.edu/shatfield/air/rubrics.htm
- Workshop Handout on Rubrics that had some great information and examples: http://www.mdc.edu/sailearn/documents/4.1%20Rubric%20Workshop%20Handout-Mary%20Allen.pdf
Here are some links to some helpful written tutorials regarding grading and rubrics specifically in Canvas:
- How do I use SpeedGrader?
- What are Grades and the Gradebook?
- How do I add a rubric to an assignment?